Feeling Good Over 40

Feeling Good Over 40

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Boossh Weight Loss Programme - Countdown to Wedding Anniversary Intro

Over the last 12 months or so my weight has crept up so, I have decided to do something about it.

It is my 20th wedding anniversary in 5 weeks time and I thought I would use that as an incentive. On the actual day we have to move my daughter from halls of residence to her new house, so most of it will be spent cleaning but, who knows what surprises hubby has in store for me after (a girl can dream can't she?). Anyway, even if we just go out for dinner I want to buy a nice dress and feel good in it....more about that later.

I am aiming to lose about a stone which I think is achievable, if I can manage to stay away from the wine, biscuits, takeaway on a Saturday night....mmm they sound so good.....

Okay, I'm back in the room! To help me stay on track I have purchased 5 weeks worth of shakes, soups and meals from Boossh. I am hoping that having my meals planned coupled with the fact that they are quick to prepare will stop me from cheating.

I will update you on my progress every couple of days or so to let you know how I am getting on.
 
Wish me luck......

My Meals For The Next 5 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment