Feeling Good Over 40

Feeling Good Over 40

Wednesday 6 May 2015

My Favourite Brow Product - Anastasia Beverley Hills Dipbrow Pomade

Lets talk Brows...

In the 1980`s I was blessed with a pair of eyebrows that would rival Brooke Shields or Cara Delevingne, I threw the tweezers away and loved the low maintenance look.

Me aged 17


Then the 90`s happened and it was all about the skinny brow and baby did I hit those tweezers hard. Fast forward to 2015 and its all about full well defined brows, the trouble is, years of over plucking have left me with sparse brows that no longer behave themselves. They refuse to grow back and despite my best intentions those follicles are digging their heels in and will not make an appearance. So I was left with no choice but to fake it!

I purchased a couple of brow pencils initially but found them either too dark or orangey for my cool skin tone. Then I heard about the Anastasia brow range and decided to give it a try.



The gel is really creamy and you can build up the intensity for a more dramatic look. The colour range is excellent  whether your a strawberry blonde or a dark brunette and it stays in place all day. I apply mine with a flat angled brush as this gives you more control over the application and shaping.


In their labelling Anastasia Beverly Hills states the products is waterproof but I haven't tested this as I don't bother "putting on my brows" for swimming or the gym. However, my daughter who cannot even load the dishwasher without her brows being "on fleek" wore it everyday last year in Tunisia in 85 degree heat and didn't seem to experience any "brow sliding".

The cost here in the UK is £15 and I purchased mine online. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and if you have any further questions please ask and I`ll do my best to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment