Feeling Good Over 40

Feeling Good Over 40

Saturday 24 October 2015

Boots No7 Match Made Lipstick

I recently tested Boots No7 Match Made service as I wanted a new red lipstick.

You are colour matched for their foundation first and once that is established shades of lipstick and blusher are recommended.

My foundation shade is Calico so my "perfect" red was Soft Paprika




















I have to agree it really is the perfect red for me, it lasts ages, has a perfect texture, neither too matt or glossy and above all is super flattering.








As it was buy one get one half price on No7 products I purchased another lipstick this time in my "perfect" nude Pink Hint....well it would be rude not too!





                                                   




I would definitely recommend Boots Match Made service as its quick, easy and can save you money. How many of us have foundations and lipsticks that we never use as they looked great in the shop but never looked quite right when we wore them?

Give it a try and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment