Feeling Good Over 40

Feeling Good Over 40

Saturday 16 May 2015

Maybelline Color Tatoo 24 HR Creme Gel Shadow



Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24hr eyeshadow| Long Wear, Vibrant Colour - Boots

I have had this product for a couple of weeks but have not really put it through its paces but yesterday this baby had to work hard.I applied it at about 11am with a flat brush, I have tried putting it on with my fingers but find I can't get a precise enough application.


11am



I met my friend for dinner about 5pm then went to see Take That in concert. One sweaty concert later full of dancing, clapping and a bit of squealing we are on our way home.

I finally get to bed at about 12.30am and really pleased, my eye shadow hasn't creased or rubbed off at all, its still looks fresh despite the fact that the rest of me looks exhausted.

12.30am exhausted



The light in the bathroom isn't great sorry but I had to work with what I had.






I'm not sure about the 24 hour durability as who can stay up that long, but if you want a long lasting shadow without the use of a primer, this certainly does the job. In fact I'm off to purchase more colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment