Feeling Good Over 40

Feeling Good Over 40

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Get Summer Body Ready Week Two

Sorry for the late post but it's been a busy week. My Mom and her partner hired a narrowboat and asked us to join her for for a few days and it was my sisters 40th birthday.

First of all a weight update, its not really been a great week for dieting, but I have still managed to lose another 3lbs taking my total loss so far to 8lbs.

I have also been on the hunt for a bikini, what a nightmare! It is almost impossible to find decent swimwear at a reasonable price for bigger busted women. I have looked on the High Street and have found nothing. If your listening Next, M&S, Debenhams you need to stock a better range of sizes and produce more styles for curvy women. I have had to order online, which is ok, but it would be nice to try them on as I'm not sure which styles will suit my figure. Yeah, it might look amazing on the swimwear model but on a 46 year old with saggy bits...I'm not so sure!


Here's what I've ordered so far from Figleaves

                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment