Feeling Good Over 40

Feeling Good Over 40

Thursday 30 April 2015

Welcome to my blog



Hi everyone and welcome to my blog.

I am a forty something who decided to start a blog for real women. Just because you're  mom, wife, significant other doesn't mean you can't look good or feel great. Why should the young have all the fun?

There are plenty of young, gorgeous bloggers out there and that's fine if you are young and gorgeous (I wish) but what about the older generation? Will that lip gloss, eyeliner or eyeshadow work for you if you have fine lines, hooded eyes or thinning lips? Will those skinny jeans suit you if you have a mom tum or muffin top? 

How many times have you purchased a much hyped product only to be very disappointed? We've all done it, seen an advert, listened to beauty gurus or watched a youtube video saying how amazing a product is and then we've gone out and purchased it, only to be very disappointed.  Yes, it looked amazing on the 20 something model or young girl but of course it would, at their age they can wear just about everything. Any product or item I recommend on my blog I have tested myself and will give you an honest opinion, I pay for all my items and am not sponsored in any way.

There will also be a mix of fashion, recipe's tried and tested by myself and anything else I think might interest you. 
 

I'm no expert so don't expect a female Gok Wan but hopefully I can provide some inspiration for women over 40 to get out there and strut your stuff!!! 

You go girl!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment